So here's the scenario, someone asks to borrow your phone to make a call and I would guess most people would have no problem doing something nice for another person and letting them use it. WAIT JUST A MINUTE!
Is this someone you know? Can you trust this person? Here are some personal safety guidelines to consider beforehand:
1. Is your phone secured with a password or Pin?
2. Can you make a call without unlocking your phone?
3. Should you place the call for them and use the speaker so as not to allow the phone to leave your hands?
4. Do you have sensitive personal or company information on your phone?
5. Should you ask that they go to the nearest store to use their phone instead.
BE NICE, BUT THINK TWICE!